HP Latex 110 Wide Format Printer Produces Indoor Decor and Outdoor Signs
The HP Latex 110 printer is a versatile, 54-inch, 6-color, latex-ink printer that offers easy, affordable access to indoor and outdoor large-format printing. Priced at $9,325, the HP Latex 110 is designed for low-volume, professional-quality printing of full-color indoor and outdoor banners, posters, stickers, wallcoverings, and canvas prints at resolutions up to 1200 x 1200 dpi.
The HP Latex 110 printer can be used in home-based businesses, design studios, or the small, rented facilities of start-up firms.
“We have noticed print-preneurs creating new businesses or converting their existing analog processes to digital and expanding their offerings into new markets,” said Joe Goicoechea of HP. “Some are not only selling to local clients, but also maintaining a web presence to expand their reach.” The HP Latex 110 Printer can be the perfect solution for low-volume production of indoor applications such as trade-show graphics, canvas photo prints, and wall decals, or outdoor-durable vinyl stickers, yard signs, or promotional posters.
HP Latex Inks
The printer uses third-generation HP Latex inks in six user-replaceable cartridges.
The water-based HP Latex inks combine the best characteristics of solvent inks and aqueous pigment inks. Like solvent inks used in many outdoor-sign printers, HP Latex inks can print on many lower-cost uncoated substrates.
Unlike solvent inks, HP Latex inks are odorless and require no special ventilation. HP Latex inks contain no Hazardous Air Pollutants (HAPs) as defined in the Clean Air Act and tested with procedures defined by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency.
The prints come out completely dry, ready for same-day delivery or immediate lamination. Lamination isn’t always required, though. Because the inks are scratch-resistant and fade-resistant, unlaminated prints on water-resistant and tear-resistant materials such as vinyl or Tyvek can last several months in weather conditions that aren’t extreme.
Easy Operation for New Users
The HP Latex 110 is designed for easy and intuitive operation. The system includes automatic maintenance and front-loading features, as well as online learning tools and software assistance.
The printer also includes access to free professional solutions such as the HP Latex Mobile app and the HP WallArt Solutions software.
With the HP Latex Mobile app, you can remotely monitor the printer, track job status and receive printer alerts on your smartphone.
With the HP WallArt app, your clients can visualize how a specific design for a wallcovering or wall mural will look on their walls before the job file is set up and submitted.
When your business is ready to upgrade to a faster or wider latex-ink printer, HP has you covered. The portfolio of HP Latex printers includes models for small-, medium- and high-volume printing requirements. HP Latex systems range from 54-inch printers than can produce indoor-quality prints at speeds of 129 sq. ft. an hour to 126-inch printers that can print billboards at speeds of up to 1950 sq. ft/hr.
Materials for HP Latex Ink Printers
Freedom Paper currently offers more than 80 materials that are compatible with HP Latex ink. As you scroll through the list of just some of the materials available from HP, Freedom Paper, Sihl, and Harman by Hahnemuehle you will get an idea of the wide range of products that can be created on this printer.
Freedom Paper sells 24 types of HP-branded materials for latex inks, including:
- HP PVC-free Wall Paper 7 mil
- HP Super Heavyweight Plus Matte Paper 55 lb.
- HP Everyday Adhesive Matte Polypropylene 8.5 mil
- HP Photo-Realistic Poster Paper 205 gsm
- HP White Satin Poster Paper 136 gsm
- HP Permanent Matte Adhesive Vinyl 3.5
- HP DuPont Tyvek Banner 12 mil
- HP Backlit Polyester Film 8.7 mil
- HP Satin Canvas 370 gsm
We also offer more than 50 other latex-compatible materials including:
- Freedom Paper Stay-Flat Polypro Banner 8 mil
- Freedom Paper Premium Matte Adhesive Backed Vinyl 6 mil
- Freedom Paper High Density Roll-Up Matte Film with Block-Out 7 mil
- Freedom Paper Low Tack Block-Out Matte Vinyl 6 mil
- Freedom Paper Inkjet Fabric with Removable Adhesive
- Sihl 3243 Malibu Latex Matte Photo Paper 180 gsm
- Sihl 3240 Pipeline Latex Photo Paper Satin 200 gsm
- Sihl 3154 Mirano Latex Rollup Film 9 mil
- Sihl 3683 TriSolv PrimeArt Paper BlueBack PSA 201 gsm
- Sihl 3133 Virtuoso Matte Canvas 330 gsm
- Magiclee/Magic GFIOP212 Latex-Saturated Wet-Strength Paper 212 gsm
- Magic DMBOP Poster Banner/Wall Covering 11 mil
- Magic SBL-7 Universal Backlit Film 7 mil
- Magic TB9 Tyvek Banner 9 mil
- Harman by Hahnemuehle Matt Cotton Textured professional art paper 300 gsm
- Harman by Hahnemuehle Gloss Baryta professional photo paper 320 gsm
- Harman by Hahnemuehle Gloss Art Fibre Warmtone professional photo paper 300gsm
A video showing the HP Latex 110 printer in action has been posted on YouTube.
FOR MORE INFORMATION